Vanessa Stimac, CFP®
Vanessa Stimac is a Certified Financial Planner™ who’s worked in financial services since 1995, when she moved to San Francisco from Southern California. Before opening VS Financial Planning in 2006, Vanessa worked with AXA Advisors, LLC, Robertson Stephens and Lombard Brokerage.
Armed with a firm understanding that financial planning can be overwhelming for anyone who doesn’t choose to do it for a living, Vanessa helps her clients take control of their finances and focus on their dreams. Whether it’s saving for college, buying a new home, starting a business, or working towards a happy retirement, she takes the stress out of the process and helps clients understand what it will take to get there. Vanessa is dedicated to doing the right thing for her clients and giving them the help they need on a long-term basis. Through a team of professional partners, Vanessa can find her clients the resources and information they need.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Since 2004
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 66 securities registrations
- B.S. Finance, California State University at Long Beach
- CA Insurance License 0D31267
- Investment Advisory Representative (IAR) for Ameritas Investment Corp (AIC)